An Alert to tell me when price hits a set moving average.

Created at 06 Oct 2020, 21:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RA

rad256

Joined 31.01.2019

An Alert to tell me when price hits a set moving average.
06 Oct 2020, 21:50

Dear all, 

I have asked the question before and got some reply, but then, my PC went down and I have lost quite a lot. So I am sorry to ask this question again. I am looking for a bot, a software that runs in the background, that can send me an alert when price and a MA comes together, (ie the 20 MA). Someone mentioned a code that uses Telegram to send the alert. Unfortunately, due to my PC problems, I didn't manage to find that code.

Can you point me in the right direction as to where I can get a bot, software that can meet my needs. I am grateful for your help.

Thanks in advance, look forward to hearing from you.

Regard

Ranford

@rad256
Replies

ClickAlgo
06 Oct 2020, 22:01

Hi, Ranford,

Try this and see if it helps you, you can download a 14-day trial.

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing
Emailcontact@clickalgo.com
Phone: (44) 203 289 6573
Websitehttps://clickalgo.com

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | LinkedIn

PS: Why not join our instant chat group on Telegram.

@ClickAlgo

rad256
07 Oct 2020, 12:18

RE:

Thanks Paul, I will give it a try.

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing
Emailcontact@clickalgo.com
Phone: (44) 203 289 6573
Websitehttps://clickalgo.com

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | LinkedIn

PS: Why not join our instant chat group on Telegram.

@rad256

vegaxlr.developer
13 Mar 2023, 06:27

I created an indicator that does that and more, here is the link if anyone is interested.

@vegaxlr.developer

PSMGold
16 Sep 2024, 13:13 ( Updated at: 17 Sep 2024, 05:17 )

Payment issue

I tried to purchase the fixed range volume profile. I was qouted a discount rte of 9.95. I live in Thailand and my card is registered to me here but it is issued offshore in I-O-M. The payment was refused and i was asked to supply a local card, which i don't have. There's the option to pay more but that seems a little unfair. Any ideas?

@PSMGold

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Sep 2024, 05:32

RE: Payment issue

PSMGold said: 

I tried to purchase the fixed range volume profile. I was qouted a discount rte of 9.95. I live in Thailand and my card is registered to me here but it is issued offshore in I-O-M. The payment was refused and i was asked to supply a local card, which i don't have. There's the option to pay more but that seems a little unfair. Any ideas?

Hi there,

You should contact ClickAlgo directly regarding this matter.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

vegaxlr.developer
17 Sep 2024, 05:37 ( Updated at: 17 Sep 2024, 11:38 )

RE: Payment issue

PSMGold said: 

Hello PSMGold, I don't have much control over that, its Gumroad that deals with the payments. Try paying with Paypal, maybe that will help.

You also have the option to contact me through email and paying it with Paypal, then I would send the indicator for you by email. The problem with that is that the indicator will not be saved on your Gumroad library and you will not get future updates.

Here is my email: vegaxlr.developer@gmail.com

For anyone wondering, he is talking about this indicator: cTrader Fixed Range Volume Profile

@vegaxlr.developer