What is going on?

Created at 24 Feb 2014, 00:18
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EL

Elogos

Joined 23.01.2014

What is going on?
24 Feb 2014, 00:18

I just opened my cTrader to find tick charts doing this.

M1 shows GBPUSD correctly.

However T34 shows another story altogether:

When will these chart issues been solved? I have come across 18 of them in the last 2 weeks.

@Elogos
Replies

Elogos
24 Feb 2014, 00:38

All Tick charts are showing this.

@Elogos

Elogos
24 Feb 2014, 00:39

Just looked up EURUSD also, same issue.

@Elogos

Elogos
24 Feb 2014, 00:45

I can't find a symbol where this hasn't happened on.

@Elogos

ErikD
24 Feb 2014, 01:21

Most likely was the database connection lost somewhere

I go the same problem, mine however happened DURING trading (was almost a disaster for me)

@ErikD

Elogos
24 Feb 2014, 01:48

Going back through my screen recordings from Friday I noticed this was actually occurring from around 17:00.

The charts in cTrader keep on getting corrupted, how can I rely on it? Do I _really_ have to have NT or MT4 open to check that another error has occurred with their data?

I don't want to sound like a wet rag but it is unacceptable that this keeps on happening.

How can such a data error occur, each tick chart has drifted so far away...

@Elogos

Elogos
24 Feb 2014, 01:50

What is worse is that Spotware don't think it is urgent enough or vital enough to check before market open.

I mean that is 2 whole days it has been like this, where are the support staff?

@Elogos

Spotware
24 Feb 2014, 10:35

Hello, we are looking into the issue and it will be fixed soon. Note that this affects only historical data (a chunk of data is missing). The trendbars that are created live should be working fine and live trading is not affected. 

We apologise for the error and we thank you for your patience and undrestanding. 

@Spotware

Elogos
27 Feb 2014, 10:42

This is still occurring on a daily basis, the tick charts at 00:00 server time seem to have an extended bar that doesn't correlate with the actual movement.

This doesn't get fixed until around 7-8 UTC.

@Elogos

Spotware
27 Feb 2014, 15:51

We cannot find a problem with any tick charts at 00:00. Please if possible, post a screenshot and let us know which period of tick chart you are using and which broker you are using. 

@Spotware