Email notifications not coming

Created at 16 Sep 2020, 10:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NE

nellyasaba

Joined 29.06.2020

Email notifications not coming
16 Sep 2020, 10:59

Hi,

I have been using ctrader for some time now, and I always receive email notifications for every filled order, but since the 27/08/2020 I stopped receiving email notifications when my orders are filled, all I have been receiving are daily statements.

I have checked online on the settings if this notifications where disabled on my account but everything appears to be fine, but yet I don't get email notifications till date, and I really need this notifications in my trading.

@nellyasaba
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Sep 2020, 11:09

Hi nellyasaba,

Can you please confirm the following?

1. Notifications are enabled ID Site
  2. Notifications do not end up in your spam folder.

If after checking the above you still do not get notifications, please provide us with the following

1. cTrader ID, account number and broker
  2. Screenshots showing that notifications are enabled.
  3. Order IDs for orders you did not receive notifications

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

nellyasaba
16 Sep 2020, 11:30 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

Hi,

Ctrader ID is nellyasaba

IC Markets a/c number 1107780

FxPro a/c number 8162566

These are just the ID for yesterday from fxpro that I did not get notifications.

DID80483592

DID80490132    

DID80490133    

DID80490135    

DID80490145    

DID80490148    

DID80490149    

They were 15 orders from fxpro I did not get notifications just yesterday alone.

ctrader online

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi nellyasaba,

Can you please confirm the following?

1. Notifications are enabled ID Site
  2. Notifications do not end up in your spam folder.

If after checking the above you still do not get notifications, please provide us with the following

1. cTrader ID, account number and broker
  2. Screenshots showing that notifications are enabled.
  3. Order IDs for orders you did not receive notifications

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@nellyasaba

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Sep 2020, 12:25

Hi nellyasaba,

Thank you. Can I also have your email address and the entry times of these deals?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

nellyasaba
16 Sep 2020, 12:37 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

My email is nellyasaba@yahoo.co.uk

deals

Hi nellyasaba,

Thank you. Can I also have your email address and the entry times of these deals?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@nellyasaba

seibertm
17 Sep 2020, 11:55

RE:

nellyasaba said:

Hi,

I have been using ctrader for some time now, and I always receive email notifications for every filled order, but since the 27/08/2020 I stopped receiving email notifications when my orders are filled, all I have been receiving are daily statements.

I have checked online on the settings if this notifications where disabled on my account but everything appears to be fine, but yet I don't get email notifications till date, and I really need this notifications in my trading.

I have the same problem, in particular for price alerts, not coming through anymore since I think the second last update.

@seibertm

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Sep 2020, 14:34

Hi nellyasaba,

Based on our investigation, you have marked our emails as spam. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

nellyasaba
17 Sep 2020, 15:27

RE:

No, they were not in the spam, I searched the spam folders before laying my complaint.

But since yesterday I have been receiving the emails again, on the other hand I have noticed that my android device has stopped receiving push notifications since yesterday.

I don't know what you have done, but I have started receiving the emails already, but I also need to be receiving the push notification on my ctrader android app, I don't know if its an update on my device or what.

Hi nellyasaba,

Based on our investigation, you have marked our emails as spam. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@nellyasaba

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Sep 2020, 15:31

Hi nellyasaba,

I did not say they are in your spam folder but that you have marked our emails as spam. Our mailing system has received a spam complaint on the 27/08 and stopped sending you emails. We reverted this action today. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...