cTrader Desktop v3.8 Display issue

Created at 28 Aug 2020, 01:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
OK

Okaforsamuel007

Joined 10.05.2020

cTrader Desktop v3.8 Display issue
28 Aug 2020, 01:02

Dear Support Team,

Kindly assist with the resolution of the display issue on my ICMarkets cTrader Desktop platform. I did te upgrade to V3.8 and everything was working fine. Until the sudden issue with the main screen which won't display after launching the app.. CTrader connects but will not display on my PC. It shows alarm popups but still won't show the main screen. Severally, I have restarted my PC and also, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but the issue still persists. During the time of having this issue, I downloaded the cTrader Spotwave v3.8 beta version and it works very well on my PC. but ICMarkets cTrader won't display after launching the app. Then, when I want to close the app, I do see the yes or no option  after which a cTrader crashed message will appear on my screen

@Okaforsamuel007
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Aug 2020, 07:41

Hi Okaforsamuel007,

Can you please try a clean installation and let us know if this resolves the issue?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous