Median Renko charts as per default

Created at 11 Aug 2020, 18:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

Algoscalper

Joined 30.05.2020

Median Renko charts as per default
11 Aug 2020, 18:56

Good afternoon,

As a day trader, I find Renko charts much easier to work with especially the median Renkos, or as known as mean Renkos.

I would suggest implementing median Renkos as default as soon as possible, I believe this might be one feature that will elevate CTrader even higher than remaining platforms out there.

Thanks in advance.

Congrats for an amazing platform that I know will become even better as soon mean Renkos are available per default.   

@Algoscalper
Replies

ZenScalper
11 Aug 2020, 18:59

Mean renkos charts by default

Hey guys,

Currently i am forced to use MT4 in order to have decent Mean renkos in my chart. 

If you guys develop this, i would be more than happy to move to Ctrader for good.

+1 on this request.

@ZenScalper

valentimtkd
13 Aug 2020, 19:22

Renko update.

Hello people.

Today I use Renko in the national market for a platform and I see it as one of the best tools for and to do graphic analysis.

The need to include the possibility of wick would help even more and improve this platform, which is already very good.

@valentimtkd

Jiri
14 Aug 2020, 00:11

RE: Renko update.

valentimtkd said:

Hello people.

Today I use Renko in the national market for a platform and I see it as one of the best tools for and to do graphic analysis.

The need to include the possibility of wick would help even more and improve this platform, which is already very good.

Hi Valentim, you can use one of our indicators to see the Renko wicks. 

@Jiri

... Deleted by UFO ...