How to get renko tails to show on the renko chart

Created at 10 Aug 2020, 10:45
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GI

gibetheridge

Joined 08.04.2015

How to get renko tails to show on the renko chart
10 Aug 2020, 10:45

Can someone explain to me how to get "(Posh Trader) Renko tails" to show on the renko chart? How to install says download, double click and it will show. That doesn't work.  Old guy, not a computer wizard. thanks in advance.

@gibetheridge
Replies

Jiri
10 Aug 2020, 15:01

RE:

gibetheridge said:

Can someone explain to me how to get "(Posh Trader) Renko tails" to show on the renko chart? How to install says download, double click and it will show. That doesn't work.  Old guy, not a computer wizard. thanks in advance.

Hi there, after you have installed Renko Tails, you need to attach it as an indicator to the chart and authorize your copy. Here are the steps:

1. Open a chart
  2. Right-click in the chart > Indicators > Custom > [PoshTrader] Renko Tails
  3. Then you just click OK and allow for permissions it asks for
  4. After it loads on the chart you will be asked for User Authentication (key can be found in the confirmation email or your downloads)
  5. Once successfully activated, you are all done and should see wicks on Renko chart where you have the indicator attached

Please, let me know if I can be of any further help.

@Jiri