ATP hit and miss

Created at 29 Jul 2020, 17:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SH

shpendbaftiu

Joined 06.04.2020

ATP hit and miss
29 Jul 2020, 17:03

This is the second time that the Advanced Take Profit or ATP is being hit and price going beyond the level and yet the ATP doesn't take any profit. even if price went more than 5 pips beyond the ATP.

@shpendbaftiu
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 Jul 2020, 08:32

Hi shpendbaftiu,

Can you please provide more information about this issue e.g. screenshots or a video demonstrating such a behavior? 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

shpendbaftiu
05 Aug 2020, 00:32 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Screenshot

The first time it passed the price level with two 1h candlesticks and the top one price passed the ATP level for more than 5 pips and didn't take the profit, eventually, price hit the same target tomorrow. And another thing happening is that ATP passes the target while the pc is shut down and at the exact moment that I open the cTrader that ATP gets hit even though it passed the price. I was glad I took some more profit in that case but it was very confusing. 

@shpendbaftiu

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Aug 2020, 08:36

Hi shpendbaftiu,

Was cTrader running when the price passed the ATP level for more than 5 pips and didn't take the profit?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous