cTrader blank screen

Created at 11 Jun 2020, 13:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

malas7malas

Joined 08.12.2019

cTrader blank screen
11 Jun 2020, 13:55

Hi 

I have an issue where cTrader screen is not refreshing and has blank screen when you have laptop lid closed, all other application are working fine with lid closed except cTrader.

My setup environment - I have laptop running cbots and I'm connecting to the laptop using teamviewer to develop and monitor cbots

I have notice if I close the lid of the laptop cTrader stop refreshing the screen and cTrader application freezes, but all other applications on the laptop are fine.

Then if I open the lid it's start refreshing again.

Can you please fix this bug please.

Thanks

@malas7malas
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
12 Jun 2020, 11:57

Hi malas7malas, 

This seems to happen with a lot of applications with TeamViewer that are hardware accelerated. Rendering for such apps are switched off when display is disconnected.
You can read more about this here

You can try remote desktop connection to connect to your laptop as an alternative.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

malas7malas
25 Jun 2020, 14:47

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi malas7malas, 

This seems to happen with a lot of applications with TeamViewer that are hardware accelerated. Rendering for such apps are switched off when display is disconnected.
You can read more about this here

You can try remote desktop connection to connect to your laptop as an alternative.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Thanks Panagiotis

@malas7malas