Pre protect limit orders before they are executed

Created at 20 May 2020, 12:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GL

globalblack

Joined 15.02.2019

Pre protect limit orders before they are executed
20 May 2020, 12:47

Are you planning to addd the capability to pre protect our limit order before it is executed ? because currently with a limit order if it has not been executed we cannot protect the trade with the Adanvced take profit etc etc. until the order is executed now the issue is we dont know when that will be executed ! and we loose trades if they are not protected

cTrader
@globalblack
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 May 2020, 12:53

Hi globalblack,

You can add basic protection to pending orders. Advanced protection is not in our immediate plans.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

globalblack
20 May 2020, 12:56

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi globalblack,

You can add basic protection to pending orders. Advanced protection is not in our immediate plans.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Ok. but is there a reason to why such a features which could appear and could appear simple to implement is not in ur immediate plans or ever implemented before? I mean the reason i ask is cTrader is my platform of choice and has implemented alot of by far superior features already compared to the current competition and this features i just mentioned should be a piece of cake by you guys to implment

@globalblack

jensnig
21 May 2020, 11:36

RE: RE:

globalblack said:

HIi globalblack,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Ok. but is there a reason to why such a features which could appear and could appear simple to implement is not in ur immediate plans or ever implemented before? I mean the reason i ask is cTrader is my platform of choice and has implemented alot of by far superior features already compared to the current competition and this features i just mentioned should be a piece of cake by you guys to implment

I absolutely agree. Advanced Protection should be further improved and even made a server application. It would be an important selling point against competition.

@jensnig

deadletteropener
26 Sep 2020, 15:03

RE: RE: RE:

jensnig said:

globalblack said:

HIi globalblack,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

I absolutely agree. Advanced Protection should be further improved and even made a server application. It would be an important selling point against competition.

Plus one from me too.  Or code a free bot that everyone can access instead of having to pay for ones that do the same job other platforms do out of the box.

@deadletteropener