Range Graph or Renko Chart for 3rd January 2019

Created at 30 Mar 2020, 15:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DR

driftingprogrammer

Joined 08.12.2019

Range Graph or Renko Chart for 3rd January 2019
30 Mar 2020, 15:12

There are few charts like the one below AUDJPY  (AUDCAD), which have the absurd pattern like this on 3rd January 2019.

Does anyone know how a range graph or renko graph look so wierd while the 1hour chart below for the same period 3rd January 2019 looks fine.

@driftingprogrammer
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 Mar 2020, 15:31

Hi driftingprogrammer,

Can you please tell us your broker and the exact chart we are looking at?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

driftingprogrammer
30 Mar 2020, 16:24

My broker is pepperstone and the graphs are the ones I mentioned earlier. There are few more that have that wierd pattern on that particular day.

@driftingprogrammer

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 Mar 2020, 08:18

Hi driftingprogrammer,

I still need the exact chart you are using. Which renko/range chart is it? Just send us a full screenshot of cTrader and we will figure this out.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

driftingprogrammer
31 Mar 2020, 14:57

RE: Information already provided

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi driftingprogrammer,

I still need the exact chart you are using. Which renko/range chart is it? Just send us a full screenshot of cTrader and we will figure this out.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis,

As I mentioned in the first sentenence of my post "There are few charts like the one below AUDJPY  (AUDCAD)", So you can open any of these charts on Renko or Range Block size of whatever 20,30,40,50,100 and you should be able to see the pattern whose screenshot I have provided on that particular date. If you look at the graph for 50 pips you might not even need to scroll, it will show up immidieately on the screen.

I am not sure what exact information you want from me, please let me know if I have missed something. There are atleast a couple more with that pattern but i think having 2 examples should be sufficient.

Thanks in advance,

Warm Regards,

Ben.

@driftingprogrammer

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 Mar 2020, 16:49

Hi driftingprogrammer,

Renko or Range Block size of whatever 20,30,40,50,100 

Thanks, this is what I needed. I have forwarded this issue to the product team to check.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous