average price + doubling the position by the price condition

Created at 18 Mar 2020, 11:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

re.mont.pc

Joined 18.03.2020

average price + doubling the position by the price condition
18 Mar 2020, 11:11

Hi everyone! I'm new to Ctrader.Earlier I used MT5 platform, but it's not very comfortable for me. Usually i trade hedge strategies, so on 1 chart i have both short $ long p[ositions.

Thants why i need some more features in terminal to manage them. In MT5 platform i have paid indicator that shows me average position for short & long separate. On graph it looks like that:

In Ctrader I find very useful function - doubling the position:

But i don't understand how I can make some condition of price for this function. I only can manually apply this function.

So i need some help_) Please tell if i can set price condition for this double function of changing position?

I need that orders for SELL GRID in uptrend were connected with opened SELL position & orders for BUY GRID in downtrend were connected with opened BUY position.

Like that:

If its impossible or very hard to do - please tell if there's some indicator like i show U from MT5 that shows(calculates) average positions for SHORT & LONG trades separate?

May be  there's some trade panek with more features for manage positions.....

The answer to this question is very important to me - thank you in advance.

@re.mont.pc
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Mar 2020, 11:24

Hi re.mont.pc,

There is no built-in UI feature that would allow you to do that. You will need to write an automated strategy for this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

re.mont.pc
18 Mar 2020, 11:38

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi re.mont.pc,

There is no built-in UI feature that would allow you to do that. You will need to write an automated strategy for this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

I know c# very bad_) So i need someone to help me to write it...Where i can do this? on freelance section?

@re.mont.pc

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Mar 2020, 12:05

Hi re.mont.pc,

You can reach out to a Consultant to help you or post a Job.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

re.mont.pc
18 Mar 2020, 13:43

RE:

Hi re.mont.pc,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Maybe someone gas done indicator to show average price for short & long positions separate display, like on my screen of MT5?

@re.mont.pc

re.mont.pc
18 Mar 2020, 14:31

RE: RE:

re.mont.pc said:

Hi re.mont.pc,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Maybe someone gas done indicator to show average price for short & long positions separate display, like on my screen of MT5?

I posted JOB

@re.mont.pc