The enjoyment of Ctrader

Created at 06 Mar 2020, 09:36
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ST

Steve.ja.marriott

Joined 07.05.2019

The enjoyment of Ctrader
06 Mar 2020, 09:36

I've researched and used quite a few different trading platforms and the desktop site from Ctrader is definitely one of the best!

Although it doesn't offer stocks/shares or the types of trading I would like to do, which seriously limits the number of users.

But Ctrader runs smooth, and it's quick! Easy to navigate and find what I need, everything is placed logically.

The copy function it offers, I've never seen anyone offer anything like this, as well as the Cbots and extra indicator code you can download or code yourself. Although I've never been able to try the copy accounts as I'm on demo account still - because Ctrader doesn't offer what I want to trade.

Please add tons of stocks CFDs Options etc, need a much bigger selection.

Thanks for a great platform. 

@Steve.ja.marriott
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 Mar 2020, 09:45

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your encouraging feedback. The selection of symbols is a matter of the broker and not the platform. cTrader supports stocks CFDs and there are brokers that offer them. Join us on Telegram and the community can recommend you some.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Steve.ja.marriott
06 Mar 2020, 09:53

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your encouraging feedback. The selection of symbols is a matter of the broker and not the platform. cTrader supports stocks CFDs and there are brokers that offer them. Join us on Telegram and the community can recommend you some.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis,

Many thanks for the feedback, I'll speak to my broker.

I'm not able to access Telegram via the link you supplied.

Kind regards

Steve

@Steve.ja.marriott

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 Mar 2020, 09:55

Hi Steve,

Make sure you have installed Telegram first. You can also find brokers here.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous