Backup Workspace

Created at 19 Feb 2020, 16:21
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KM

kmthen

Joined 19.02.2020

Backup Workspace
19 Feb 2020, 16:21

Hi,  

Is that possible to backup all the workspace that I hv saved?  

I encountered a problem before,  suddenly all my saved workspace are missing,  all the drawings in my saved currency pairs including all the support and resistance lines,  channels,  wedges,  trendlines and comments are gone. 

If we can backup our workspace and reload it when needed,  then it will be great. Any other ussue is,  if we change our PC,  then we no need to redo everything.  

Thank you very much.  

@kmthen
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Feb 2020, 16:25

Hi kmthen,

There is no option to backup a workspace at the moment. However the purpose of workspaces is to synchronize your work between different computers. So even if you change your pc, your work should be synchronized.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

kmthen
19 Feb 2020, 16:32

RE: Backup Workspace

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi kmthen,

There is no option to backup a workspace at the moment. However the purpose of workspaces is to synchronize your work between different computers. So even if you change your pc, your work should be synchronized.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Thank you very much foryour prompt reply,  My workspace suddenly became empty, what happened? What should I do?  

@kmthen

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Feb 2020, 16:34

Hi kmthen,

If your workspace is lost, there is not much you can do. If you have any steps that allow us to reproduce such a behavior i.e. cTrader losing its workspaces unexpectedly, we are happy to have a look at the issue.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

kmthen
19 Feb 2020, 16:41

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi kmthen,

If your workspace is lost, there is not much you can do. If you have any steps that allow us to reproduce such a behavior i.e. cTrader losing its workspaces unexpectedly, we are happy to have a look at the issue.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

It just happened without warning,  I can't provide you anything.  Do u hv plan to workout the bckup feature in order to satisfy your customers?  

@kmthen

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Feb 2020, 16:45

Hi kmthen,

No we do not have such plans for the upcoming versions. You can post a Suggestion if you wish and if it gathers enough votes we can consider it.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous