Brokers which offer trading stocks via cTrader

Created at 28 Jan 2020, 04:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DA

danog23

Joined 28.01.2020

Brokers which offer trading stocks via cTrader
28 Jan 2020, 04:07

Hi, I am seeking a broker which offers stocks available for trading via Ctrader. My current broker (Pepperstone) only offers stocks via MT5, however I dislike trading on this platform.

@danog23
Replies

flemingkyle749
22 May 2020, 07:52

This platform is not that bad, why do you dislike it? I’m trading for many years already and I have never heard anything bad about this platform. By the way, my destiny of the trader was not so good from the beginning. It was more like a hobby for me than I normal job. So I had to work a normal job while I trade only but I have free time. 

louisbrowne
08 Jul 2020, 08:18

RE: flemingkyle749 you using google translate? He didn't say the platform was bad. Him wanted to use the platform on a broker with good stock support suggest quiet the opposite.

flemingkyle749 said:

This platform is not that bad, why do you dislike it? I’m trading for many years already and I have never heard anything bad about this platform. By the way, my destiny of the trader was not so good from the beginning. It was more like a hobby for me than I normal job. So I had to work a normal job while I trade only but I have free time. But everything has changed after I found Webull. Webull is a mobile app-based brokerage offering an enhanced trading platform with commission-free trading. It helped me a lot to increase my income.

@louisbrowne

louisbrowne
08 Jul 2020, 08:22

RE: I to am on the hunt for a broker with good stock support that uses ctrader, but there doesn't seem to be one. I live in the UK which probably make sit harder.

flemingkyle749 said:

This platform is not that bad, why do you dislike it? I’m trading for many years already and I have never heard anything bad about this platform. By the way, my destiny of the trader was not so good from the beginning. It was more like a hobby for me than I normal job. So I had to work a normal job while I trade only but I have free time. But everything has changed after I found Webull. Webull is a mobile app-based brokerage offering an enhanced trading platform with commission-free trading. It helped me a lot to increase my income.

@louisbrowne

acrigney
09 Jul 2020, 07:15

RE: RE: I to am on the hunt for a broker with good stock support that uses ctrader, but there doesn't seem to be one. I live in the UK which probably make sit harder.

The Ctrader from Ctrader themselves has stocks, so you could use that across platform, but I am sure at the moment that no CTrader supporting broker is offering stocks and they have no plans too. I wish the brokers would comment here!!

louisbrowne said:

flemingkyle749 said:

@acrigney

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Jul 2020, 08:37

Hi acrigney,

There are a lot of brokers currently offering cTrader that offer stocks as well.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...

kiddailey11
21 Jan 2021, 20:36

Finally, I see someone who thinks that mt5 is crap! I will never ever again trade there!

... Deleted by UFO ...