Another bug in chart drawings (beta 3.7)

Created at 11 Dec 2019, 14:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DY

dynamites

Joined 05.12.2019

Another bug in chart drawings (beta 3.7)
11 Dec 2019, 14:38

Please take your time to repeat this behavior on cTrader 3.7 beta desktop.

Open NZDCHF and draw an horizontal line.

Then open NZDUSD which has very similar figures and values. You will find the horizontal line even on NZDUSD!!!!!

Not normal. And I can tell this behavior on other pairs where you can see similar values. The drawing should stay ONLY on NZDCHF of course.

@dynamites
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Dec 2019, 14:42

Hi dynamites,

When you say

Then open NZDUSD which has very similar figures and values. You will find the horizontal line even on NZDUSD!!!!!

do you mean to open a new chart or just change the symbol on the current chart?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dynamites
11 Dec 2019, 15:04

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi dynamites,

When you say

do you mean to open a new chart or just change the symbol on the current chart?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

If I switch the chart from the upper left box, for example. Changing the symbol, not opening a new chart. In theory the drawing should not be there.

@dynamites

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Dec 2019, 15:12

Hi dynamites,

Thanks for the clarification. This is not a bug, this is how it was working in previous versions. However we are planning to change this behavior in future versions.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dynamites
11 Dec 2019, 15:14

RE:

Hi dynamites,

Thanks for the clarification. This is not a bug, this is how it was working in previous versions. However we are planning to change this behavior in future versions.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Ok.

Future new beta versions will be downloaded and automatically installed as in metatrader? Or do i have to do it manually?

@dynamites

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Dec 2019, 15:25

RE: RE:

morassut.s said:

Hi dynamites,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Ok.

Future new beta versions will be downloaded and automatically installed as in metatrader? Or do i have to do it manually?

This is how it works currently. Updates are installed automatically.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous