Layout loading problem

Created at 31 Oct 2019, 11:36
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

mark.lite

Joined 03.07.2019

Layout loading problem
31 Oct 2019, 11:36

Hi.

After the cTrader update to a newer version a few months ago, it totally messed up the Workspace loading procedure, and after a few weeks of daily usage its getting increasingly annoying and problematic.

As I have a few machines working with the same account but different layoyuts, every morning when I start the day every machine loads the WRONG layout!. (the one that was last closed on any machine?)

This way sometimes Its possible to miss this and start trading with the wrong settings or even wrong account. This is potentially dangerous and clearly this should not work this way. (Before the update, there was no such issues)

This error was reported by me and by others though this forum, but still nothing has changed!!!

Are you ignoring your users or whats the problem? 

The error is obvious, and this was not an issue before the update.

Every machine was loading its own layout that was used last on the machine.

Please provide an update on this issue!

@mark.lite
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 Oct 2019, 11:52

Hi mark.lite,

This has been fixed in 3.6.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid491219
10 Nov 2019, 18:09

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi mark.lite,

This has been fixed in 3.6.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

But this version is not available at the brokers yet - is it? I can download a beta 3.6 from Spotware but then I get a demo-account. How do I connect the 3.6 version to my brokers? If I try to download cTrader from one of my brokers (IC Markets and Pepperstone) I can only download the 3.5 version?

@ctid491219

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Nov 2019, 09:25

Hi ctid491219,

No it is not available to brokers yet. It will be rolled out to them soon.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous