HIstorical Data is Gone

Created at 29 Oct 2019, 12:32
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CA

cardie.03

Joined 29.10.2019

HIstorical Data is Gone
29 Oct 2019, 12:32

Hello,

Ive been using Ctrader for a few years, and recently for some unknown reason, most likely due to an update, I am now only able to go back to December 2016 on my charts. This applies on any time frame, daily weekly monthly its all the same limit. Happens on all forex pairs.

This limit basically renders Ctrader useless because I cannot draw trend lines on the larger time frames like weekly and monthly, on only 3 years worth of data.

Why has this been changed? It never used to be this way, its basically killed ctrader effectively. Anything I can do to remedy? I dont want to use other platforms like MT4, Ctrader is the best.

A side note - the web page version of Ctrader does not have a 3 year limit, but the actual PC/Desktop program does(but it never used to up until a month or two ago).

Thanks for any help

@cardie.03
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Oct 2019, 12:38

Hi cardie.03,

Historical data availability depends on the broker. Which broker do you use?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

cardie.03
29 Oct 2019, 12:51

Hello,

I use pepperstone. But the thing is, the web based version of ctrader, with the same pepperstone account, shows more than 3 years data. The exact same account used on the Desktop App only shows 3 years.

Cheers

@cardie.03

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Oct 2019, 12:54

Hi cardie.03,

I cannot reporduce such an issue on Pepperstone. Can you please provide me with some screenshots demonstrating this?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous