Indicator for horizontal & resistant lines

Created at 06 Oct 2019, 14:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JC

jcr1818

Joined 22.11.2017

Indicator for horizontal & resistant lines
06 Oct 2019, 14:17

Hello. I`m using c-trader desktop.

Is it possible to have an indicator that shows lines based on open and close prices in relation to certain intervals? I will be able to find my support and resistant quickly in areas as these are marked on the chart. The super setting would be if I could select and deselect how many candlesticks I want to base the view on. The picture shows 14 lines where I have marked candlesticks that meet the requirements. E.g lines number 3 shows 5 candlesticks. Line 8 shows 5 candlesticks, line 14 shows 2 candlesticks, etc.
Since I am only interested in "good" support and resistant areas, a filter could be applicable, e.g. with the requirement that the indicator should be based on candlesticks consisting of e.g. 10 pips, 25 pips, 50 pips, 75 pips, 100 pips etc.
Conversely, there would be tons of lines that could not be overlooked.

https://pasteboard.co/IAHP5zO.png

@jcr1818
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Oct 2019, 09:17

Hi jcr1818@gmail.com,

Such indicators can be programmed in cTrader Automate. If you cannot do it yourself, you can always contact a Consultant or post a Job and somebody can develop this for you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jcr1818
07 Oct 2019, 16:15

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi jcr1818@gmail.com,

Such indicators can be programmed in cTrader Automate. If you cannot do it yourself, you can always contact a Consultant or post a Job and somebody can develop this for you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Thank you.

Best regards.

@jcr1818