Discrepancies in net profit calculation.

Created at 21 Jul 2019, 02:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IF

iForex2015

Joined 17.03.2015

Discrepancies in net profit calculation.
21 Jul 2019, 02:26

Hello,

I see different net profit for pairs on "TradeWatch --> History --> Net profit" and "Analyse --> Symbols --> Net profit". 

I will post some of the figures here for example  

Currency pair --------------- TradeWatch --> History --> Net profit -------------   Analyse --> Symbols --> Net profit. 

AUDUSD                                           8.76                                                                         41.40 

AUDCAD                                           14.02                                                                        23.22

USDZAR                                           -1.25                                                                         -1.25

XAUUSD                                           -23.74                                                                       35.32

XAGUSD                                             3.23                                                                         3.23

XTIUSD                                              91.62                                                                        91.62

Could you please check this? 

Thanks

@iForex2015
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Jul 2019, 10:03

Hi Ivan,

Can you post the screenshots from where you got these numbers? Are you sure they refer to the same period? Please make sure the period is visible in all the screenshots.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

iForex2015
22 Jul 2019, 19:50 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

Hi Panagiotis,

Here are some screenshots of the pairs I mentioned earlier. They refer to the same period. 

Regards

Ivan

@iForex2015

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Jul 2019, 10:58

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the info. Can our QA team contact you directly? If yes, please send me an email at community@spotware.com to arrange this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous