cTrader connection error

Created at 17 Jul 2019, 15:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

alex_mihail

Joined 09.08.2018

cTrader connection error
17 Jul 2019, 15:16

Anybody else getting this today? Seems weird for it to be down during trading hours.

@alex_mihail
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Jul 2019, 16:47

Hi Alex,

Can you provide more information about the issue e.g. a screenshot?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Kafeldom
18 Jul 2019, 22:29

Yes same thing happened to me, I've got it on video but idk how to share it here. cTrader kept reconnecting, because of this I couldn't place my advanced protection cause it kept getting removed as it got reconnected. It was like a reconnecting loop I almost felt like it was due to the advanced protection . Maybe this was a problem with the broker idk -- I'm with icmarkets maybe you are as well?

@Kafeldom

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jul 2019, 09:23

Hi Kafeldom,

Does this still happen or was it occasional? You can send us the video at community@spotware.com

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Kafeldom
21 Jul 2019, 20:51

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Kafeldom,

Does this still happen or was it occasional? You can send us the video at community@spotware.com

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I sent the video to community@spotware.com

@Kafeldom

strausa
04 Jul 2020, 09:52

RE: RE:

Kafeldom said:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Kafeldom,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I sent the video to community@spotware.com

I have the same problem, I pressed one button, don't know which one because was by mistake. Any solution around this problem?

@strausa

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 Jul 2020, 09:13

Hi strausa,

Can you please explain what is the problem you are facing? The problems reported above have been resolved long time ago.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...