cTrader missing functionality

Created at 14 Oct 2013, 21:23
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Capo85

Joined 27.08.2013

cTrader missing functionality
14 Oct 2013, 21:23

I believe that if the downloadable cTrader desktop application would closer replicate all the options of the cTrader web app it would be more used by the traders. 

Currently the only thing that hinders me personally from using only the web trader version solely is the ability to move charts to multiple screens as it is possible in the desktop app. But in the desktop app there are no pivot points indicators and fractals and it does not have the option to load my workspaces. Can either pivot points be added to the desktop app, or make the workspaces loadable with all the settings i have on the web trader?

@Capo85
Replies

Spotware
15 Oct 2013, 10:26

Hello,

Our plan is for all features of the web platform cTrader Web, to be introduced in our downloadable platform cTrader. 

thanks

@Spotware

citikot
14 Jan 2014, 22:45

Why not simply to connect desktop application to the cloud as web cTrader does? I don't think it's too difficult technically. There is at least one trading application which connects desktop to cloud with all templates, files and workspaces. It's realy really convenient!

@citikot

adaled
16 Jan 2014, 09:40

RE:

citikot said:

Why not simply to connect desktop application to the cloud as web cTrader does? I don't think it's too difficult technically. There is at least one trading application which connects desktop to cloud with all templates, files and workspaces. It's realy really convenient!

They are adding workspaces to cTrader: /forum/suggestions/1967

@adaled