cTrader RangeBars refresh bug

Created at 13 Jun 2019, 09:28
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EX

exane

Joined 12.06.2019

cTrader RangeBars refresh bug
13 Jun 2019, 09:28

Hello,
I'am using mostly RangeBars chart on cTrader. I have noticed that SOMETIMES the range bars chart just stuck and only price is refreshed without bars. Like in picture below. Also I have noticed, when I open range bar chart SOMETIMES it doesnt collect data proper -> I need to change intervals many times or reset the platform.

@exane
Replies

exane
13 Jun 2019, 09:31 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

@exane

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Jun 2019, 10:05

Hi exane,

Can you please send us troubleshooting information next time this happens? To do so, please press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste a link to this discussion in the textbox and then press Submit.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

exane
04 Jul 2019, 11:47

The problem isn't still solved. This problem occours randomly without any reason.The range bars just stuck. My platform was online throught all night becouse Iam having EA working with, and after night there was bars missing and not refreshing. I attach video for prove. The stuck dont concern every chart but some. Don't tell me about Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T becouse I did it. 
The problem won't be so big if I could normally reset platform and se previous bars, but the range bars are recalulated and they just dissaperas. 

@exane

exane
04 Jul 2019, 12:05

https://fil.email/pZJHxjBA

https://fil.email/7IbWWqdQ

@exane

exane
04 Jul 2019, 13:06

The error of stucking occoured after next day gap, not for every instrument.

@exane

alexsanramon
04 Jul 2019, 14:11

mine too. Always has refresh issue. I believe this happens if you have multiple charts per workspace in play.

@alexsanramon

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Jul 2019, 14:17

Hi to all,

We managed to reproduce the issue. We will try to resolve with the next update.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous