Scale out, Multiple targets

Created at 26 Mar 2019, 09:18
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CD

cdsmart1

Joined 26.03.2019

Scale out, Multiple targets
26 Mar 2019, 09:18

Totally new to cTrader, Is it possible to set multiple exit stategy before entering a trade...similar to a ninjatrader ATM strategy. I can see how to do it manually but it will be painful trying to do that for every trade. I see there is an sample cBot,,,"Sample Advanced Take Profit" but when i click the play button it flashes green for a split second then off again. Any help would be fantastic 

Thanks

@cdsmart1
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Mar 2019, 11:49

Hi cdsmart1,

Thanks for posting in our forum. You can have a look at our Advanced Protection features.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

cdsmart1
26 Mar 2019, 12:03

Thanks for your reply.

I have already looked at this. What im asking is is there a way to have it done automatically...i scalp sometimes very quickly and having to manually fill those boxes out every time will not be an option. If a default value cannot be set in the basice cTrader program can the "Sample Advanced Take Profit" cBot be used. I cannot get the bot to work. When you press the activate button it  flashes on then immediatly deactivates again. There must be something im missing...i tried online support but they had no idea and suggested i try on here. 

@cdsmart1

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Mar 2019, 12:12

Hi cdsmart1,

Yes you can use Sample Advanced Take Profit. If it stops running when you click on it, check the log and you will see the reasons why it is stopping. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous