cTrader 3.3 is unfortunately a step backwards :(

Created at 19 Feb 2019, 09:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

sifneos4fx

Joined 15.11.2017

cTrader 3.3 is unfortunately a step backwards :(
19 Feb 2019, 09:57

Hello Panagiotis

I find cTrader 3.3 to be faster thean the 3.0 version, it is really fast, I would say about 30% faster than the old one, well done!

You also have build in the Timeframe shortcuts which is great!

BUT!!!! Why in the name of Lord did you build in this super complicated linked charts that in my opinion no one is going to use and you sacrified so much space on the tabs? On previous version I could see 15 tabs, now i see only 9 and somtimes I cant see the whole Asset name, it shows only the first 3 letters. Sometimes I don't see the timeframe.

You also completely removed the quick link "Viewing Options" and still there are no shortcuts available like on all Windows applications, here some usefull:

• Cycle thought all available tamplates or direct shourtcuts to specifi template
  • Cycle thought all open tabs or direct shourtcuts to specific tab.
  • Shortcut to show/how specific panes without having to cycle tohrought all layout variations
  • Show/Hide all chart objects
  • Show/Hide all Indicators
  • Shortcut to quick change asset of active chat

Any many more. 

Are you going to improve this usability issues? 

Unfortunately, I have downloaded MT4 yestarday and thinkg of changing my account to MT4, FXPro offers both. Please tell my that you will improve fast so I will stay to cTrader!  :)

Best, 

Patrick

@sifneos4fx
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Feb 2019, 11:02

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your feedback. FYI linked charts has been one of the most voted features. Shortcuts will come in future versions but I cannot commit when. Nevertheless, they are in our backlog.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

sifneos4fx
19 Feb 2019, 12:20

RE:

Hello Panagiotis

I did new about linked charts. However, I believe good software gives to all users the same possibilities, one works this way another works the other way. I agree that linked charts are for some traders very important, to me are useless, but I got no possiblity to return to previous small tabs. There must be a possiblity to turn linked chart off and have small tiny tabs.

Than you

Patrick

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your feedback. FYI linked charts has been one of the most voted features. Shortcuts will come in future versions but I cannot commit when. Nevertheless, they are in our backlog.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@sifneos4fx