2 HOUR TIME FRAME

Created at 18 Sep 2013, 02:34
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MR

MrTrader

Joined 12.06.2013

2 HOUR TIME FRAME
18 Sep 2013, 02:34

Hello CTDN/CTRADER/TRADERS,

The 2 hour time frame is PARAMOUNT to my trading style, I have asked over a dozen times for a 2 hour time frame but had no success.

Are there any traders out there who can help join me to lobby for a 2 hour time frame??

MANY THANKS,

@MrTrader
Replies

pedikwa
05 Nov 2013, 16:12

Hi

I would be nice to have 2, 3, 6, 8H TFS as well as 2,3,4,5 days tf and 2, 3 weeks tf. I use them on jforex platform but I am looking for another broker IC markets offers c trader. Is it possible to do it at all?

Thanks

@pedikwa

Spotware
05 Nov 2013, 16:44

We are looking into supporting more timeframes. 

thanks

@Spotware

Spotware
18 Aug 2014, 16:46

Many new time frames have been released including a 2 hour timeframe on Spotware cTrader! It will be live for our broker's cTraders soon. 

click here for more info  

@Spotware

lebron
18 Aug 2014, 17:12

RE:

Spotware said:

Many new time frames have been released including a 2 hour timeframe on Spotware cTrader! It will be live for our broker's cTraders soon. 

click here for more info  

Great news.

@lebron

olddirtypipster
25 Aug 2014, 14:12

RE: RE:

lebron said:

Spotware said:

click here for more info  

Great news.

You do not need tore- code the GUI to present 2 hour data.

You simply have to collect the tick data, and segment it in what ever period you wish;

i.e. have the start OLHC price at the start of the tick data  period, calibrated to a true opening price, then have the end OLHC price as the end of the period pre-calibrated to a true closing price.

This is a very simple thing to do! Periods are not fixed in gold.

@olddirtypipster