Chart trader problem

Created at 05 Sep 2013, 16:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TH

themchose

Joined 05.09.2013

Chart trader problem
05 Sep 2013, 16:58

Hi, I have selected 'position' and 'order' in the view option icon, but when I move the cursor to the position line, it can't highlight the line and allow me to modify the stop and take profit level, any other setting? Thank you

@themchose
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
05 Sep 2013, 18:02

RE:

themchose said:

Hi, I have selected 'position' and 'order' in the view option icon, but when I move the cursor to the position line, it can't highlight the line and allow me to modify the stop and take profit level, any other setting? Thank you

You can modify the SL and TP by right click on the position/order row in positions/orders and select modify position/order.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

cvphuoc
20 Jan 2014, 03:47

RE: RE:

cAlgo_Fanatic said:

themchose said:

You can modify the SL and TP by right click on the position/order row in positions/orders and select modify position/order.

I got the same problem too. So this very handy function doesn't exist in Ctrader any longer?

@cvphuoc

Spotware
20 Jan 2014, 15:46 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

You can double click on the position on the chart and it will pop up the window where you can modify the stop loss and take profit. 

@Spotware

cvphuoc
21 Jan 2014, 02:59 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Spotware said:

You can double click on the position on the chart and it will pop up the window where you can modify the stop loss and take profit. 

Thanks for your soon feedback, but i already found out that this will be available when i select "Cursor" mode instead of "Crosshair" mode. That's so simple. Thanks again.

@cvphuoc