Sub Accounts

Created at 26 Nov 2018, 17:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GA

GammaQuant

Joined 14.06.2017

Sub Accounts
26 Nov 2018, 17:47

Is it Currently Possible or in the works to be implemented the ability for me to create sub CTDN ID Accounts and populate that account with a trading accounts from my broker for sub users in my organisation to use but ultimately I have control over that account as it’s a sub account which I can remove the trading account or delete at anytime?

Does Ctrader have functionality for a Propshop setup with many traders trading on company money in sub accounts but with the company having control over sub accounts but sub accounts not having access to brokers admin....

Regards

@GammaQuant
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Nov 2018, 17:55

Hi GammaQuant,

There are no plans for this at the moment but we are internally discussing it. But we cannot commit on anything at the moment.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

GammaQuant
26 Nov 2018, 18:43

Hi Panagiotis, Thank you for that...

I think you guys should really do this as it will give a whole new marketplace access to ctrader.. there is not many other software platforms based on C# as well and the ones that are, are not connected to great brokers anyway...

Next time you guys discuss this please make a plan to really do it..

Its also something i am working towards as well (Like Seriously around 6-12 months time)

But i am happy for the moment with the current setup.

Regards

@GammaQuant

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Nov 2018, 12:14

Hi GammaQuant,

What you describe is possible from our backend system. You could consider becoming a broker or getting a white label from a broker and manage your accounts. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

GammaQuant
28 Nov 2018, 14:52

Hi Panagiotis, Ohh ok... that food for thought!

Thanks for that i will investigate that with you guys or my broker closer to when im ready.

Regards

@GammaQuant