ctrader moblie

Created at 23 Aug 2013, 22:46
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BL

bluemercurry

Joined 14.08.2013

ctrader moblie
23 Aug 2013, 22:46

ctrader for mobile is an application or a web ?

@bluemercurry
Replies

kricka
24 Aug 2013, 03:56

Hi bluemercurry,

you can use cTrader Web. Its a browser compatible platform for cell phones and tablets and can be used with a PC as well. Its not an app.

The good thing is you can log in and trade your account from any device where you have an internet connection. You use the same username and password as your standard cTrader and cAlgo account. Every trade made on cTrade Web is of course updated on both the cTrader and the cAlgo platforms.

@kricka

bluemercurry
25 Aug 2013, 21:23

RE: ctrader moblie

kricka said:

Hi bluemercurry,

you can use cTrader Web. Its a browser compatible platform for cell phones and tablets and can be used with a PC as well. Its not an app.

The good thing is you can log in and trade your account from any device where you have an internet connection. You use the same username and password as your standard cTrader and cAlgo account. Every trade made on cTrade Web is of course updated on both the cTrader and the cAlgo platforms.

since a week my ctrader mobile wep doesn't work properly . it shows up in my galaxy tab for just seconds then disappears ??? and i launched google chrome , for 4 days it worked perfectly but after then i got the problem which i mentioned above . i need your advise if u could 

@bluemercurry

kricka
26 Aug 2013, 05:02

RE: RE: ctrader moblie

bluemercurry said:

kricka said:

Hi bluemercurry,

since a week my ctrader mobile wep doesn't work properly . it shows up in my galaxy tab for just seconds then disappears ??? and i launched google chrome , for 4 days it worked perfectly but after then i got the problem which i mentioned above . i need your advise if u could 

Hard to say what is affecting  your browser. Did you try another browser? And are you then experience the same problem? Also what kind of OS do you have on your tablet, I assume Android. Maybe an upgrade to a later version will fix it. Anyways think its just a glitch that should be easily fixed. I would say the best bet is to try another browser. It should work as there is many traders using cellphones and tablets with cTrader Web. I would like to see an app developed especially for cTrader. I think its in development cause Android is one of the major players today and can´t be overlooked anymore.

@kricka

bluemercurry
26 Aug 2013, 18:11

RE: RE: RE: ctrader moblie

kricka said:

bluemercurry said: thanx kricka i sorted out the problem by using firefox browser 

kricka said:

Hi bluemercurry,

Hard to say what is affecting  your browser. Did you try another browser? And are you then experience the same problem? Also what kind of OS do you have on your tablet, I assume Android. Maybe an upgrade to a later version will fix it. Anyways think its just a glitch that should be easily fixed. I would say the best bet is to try another browser. It should work as there is many traders using cellphones and tablets with cTrader Web. I would like to see an app developed especially for cTrader. I think its in development cause Android is one of the major players today and can´t be overlooked anymore.

@bluemercurry

bluemercurry
26 Aug 2013, 18:12

RE: RE: RE: RE: ctrader moblie

bluemercurry said:

kricka said:

bluemercurry said: thanx kricka i sorted out the problem by using firefox browser 

kricka said:

Hi bluemercurry,

it works now on firefox browser thanks for ur help

@bluemercurry

Timmi
05 Nov 2013, 03:48

Having experienced problems in the past with windoze and browsers, let me just pass on some things I've learned: 

clear your browser's cache!  and stored files too.  this needs to be purged sometimes.  

when that fails, clear your windows applications cache.   I've had web tech support walk me through that in the past but unfortunately I'm not in a position to help you with that. 

and restart your windoze every now and then - don't just leave it running for weeks. 

Of course, spybot search & destroy (or other good spyware/malware complement to your existing antivirus), to get rid of spyware and malware can help keep things ticking nicely too. 

when trading, where money is at stake (and when the risks are high), we need to make sure our computers are in top top shape!

@Timmi