advanced stoplos and advanced take profit

Created at 15 Oct 2018, 22:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JO

jorkmal

Joined 15.10.2018

advanced stoplos and advanced take profit
15 Oct 2018, 22:17

Hi, i have a online VPS. and i need to manage Sl and TP by advanced algo for Sl and tp on limit orders. using of advanced Sl and tp is possible only in open positions, can it be programmed also for limit and stop orders?

And another question. i need to set negative posibility of Breakeven, while stoplos can be set as negative. I mean when price reaches between 70% to 100% of TP1 (example: TP1 is set to 100 pips, then market must be between 70-100 pip), and SL set to BE means SL will be set to -2 PIPS (!). NOT on BE price . SL on exact BE price is completely nonsense, lot of trades are closed on BE by accindent.

greetings from Czech republic. Josef Malár

P.S. Btw any volume indicator in ctrader is complete mess. volume is not correct and you are not using  futures data, for precise volume profile etc.

@jorkmal
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Oct 2018, 10:01

Hi Josef,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Advanced protection is not available for pending orders, only for positions. However, with some coding skills you could program the functionality yourself.

Regarding your suggestion for the Break Even, I would encourage you to post in in http://vote.spotware.com/ so that it can be voted by other traders as well, increasing its chances to be considered by the product team.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

MohammadAlNajjar
27 Aug 2019, 08:19

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Josef,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Advanced protection is not available for pending orders, only for positions. However, with some coding skills you could program the functionality yourself.

Regarding your suggestion for the Break Even, I would encourage you to post in in http://vote.spotware.com/ so that it can be voted by other traders as well, increasing its chances to be considered by the product team.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis, i'm not an advanced coder but i'm good in math and i learn fast :) 

i'm very intreasted in coding this funconality my self as it can be very handy for me and all my scalpers brothers out there so please if you can give me some leads to start my first steps it will very handybe graet!

i apprichite your response

thank you

@MohammadAlNajjar

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Aug 2019, 10:09

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for posting in our forum. It will need some effort to implement this. If you are interested in paying a small amount to have this functionality coded, you can consider contacting a Consultant to help you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous