ctrader mobile for ios iphone

Created at 05 Sep 2018, 13:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JT

jt.mechanical

Joined 05.09.2018

ctrader mobile for ios iphone
05 Sep 2018, 13:07

Can you tell me why the new update for the app does not include some of the options that was avaliable on the previous version for example....

1 You can not add or draw trend lines ,vertical or horizontal lines?

2.The screen will not zoom out so that you can see the last 30 odd candles like you could before? how can you do any market analysis if you cant zoom out to see whats happening?

3.Placing an order takes forever unless you use single tap option, what was wrong with double tap to place a trade like before?

4.You cannot see the spread for each curency pair/instrument on the main screen unless you click an individual  instrument.not such a big deal but the option was there on the previous version.why did you remove it?

I personally think this update is a major step backwards. please address this issues or let me download the previous version of the app. 

@jt.mechanical
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Sep 2018, 14:22

Hi jt.mechanical,

The new mobile applications are not just an update of the previous ones but brand new applications written from scratch. Most of the missing features will be gradually added to the new applications as well.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid362150
05 Sep 2018, 15:08

Hi Panagiotis

One thing that is blatantly missing is the account equity and balance. If it is there, I can't find it.

I'd be interested to know who trades using line or dot charts? If not many do, why them before the other charts (Heinkin Ashi for instance)

Regards
John

@ctid362150