Order placing...

Created at 27 Aug 2018, 17:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PR

procumulative@gmail.com

Joined 29.05.2018

Order placing...
27 Aug 2018, 17:02

Hi,

can you add a feuture, which ll open additional limit orders automatically when limit order is filled? ATM - advanced trading management... or OCO, MIT you know what I mean... I think...
Its very crucial, otherwise it cant compete much and people would rather trade with different platform which has it...
what about buy limit placing on bid and sell limit placing on ask... also very good... this really need be enhanced!!

Hot keys definitelly :) not just clicking on chart and placing limit orders...

And one more thing, when I for example have some indicator placed on chart, sometimes I have problem to click on mouse for placing limit order... it rather open setting of indicator... Do som lock for indicators, so we cant click on them!!

@procumulative@gmail.com
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Aug 2018, 15:41

Hi procumulative@gmail.com,

We appreciate that you posted your suggestions. I would encourage you to post them in UserVoice so that they can get voted and considered by the product team. Please check in case they have already been posted first and if yes vote for them. We evaluate the ideas on a frequent basis and we respond on the status of the most popular ideas.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

procumulative@gmail.com
08 Sep 2018, 04:26

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

We appreciate that you posted your suggestions. I would encourage you to post them in UserVoice so that they can get voted and considered by the product team. Please check in case they have already been posted first and if yes vote for them. We evaluate the ideas on a frequent basis and we respond on the status of the most popular ideas.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I did, it has quite a lot of votes, wondering why development of that feature didnt start yet...

@procumulative@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
10 Sep 2018, 09:53

Hi procumulative@gmail.com,

For which feature of all that you have proposed are you talking about?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

procumulative@gmail.com
13 Sep 2018, 14:15

RE:

For which feature of all that you have proposed are you talking about?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

http://vote.spotware.com/forums/229166-ideas-and-suggestions-for-ctrader-and-calgo/suggestions/8903818-automatic-tp-sl-on-advanced-trade-management

@procumulative@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Sep 2018, 12:29

This feature has not been planned yet. We will consider it for future releases of cTrader.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

procumulative@gmail.com
18 Sep 2018, 17:40

RE:

This feature has not been planned yet. We will consider it for future releases of cTrader.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Actually that should be one of the 5 priorities regarding to new updates, otherwise cTrader cant compete with other platforms that much... execution variances are crucial.
first priority should be the not responding problem we r discussing about some time already, it still occurs and I am not alone who has this issue... MAJOR BUG

Regards,

@procumulative@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Sep 2018, 10:08

1) I have emailed you about the TeamViewer session but got no reply yet.

2) There are many factors taken in mind when setting priorities, not only popularity amongst users. Can you advise which other platform offer this feature?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

procumulative@gmail.com
01 Nov 2018, 19:47

RE:

1) I have emailed you about the TeamViewer session but got no reply yet.

2) There are many factors taken in mind when setting priorities, not only popularity amongst users. Can you advise which other platform offer this feature?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

well, other platforms like currenex, trading technologies, even ninjatrader which is top for retail I guess... regarding to execution variances...
I was checking my mail, also spam, but didnt find any email from you... can you send it again pls?

@procumulative@gmail.com