Are the stoploss orders stored in the liquidity provider's server?

Created at 08 Aug 2013, 11:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
XI

xiaomajia

Joined 08.08.2013

Are the stoploss orders stored in the liquidity provider's server?
08 Aug 2013, 11:59

I like the cTrader very much,so fast,so easy to use.

I have a question that where were the orders stored,the ctrader's server or the liquidity provider' server .

if my account' liquidity provider is currenex ,I send a stop-entry order to ctrader server,was it also stored in currenex server?

thanks for reply.

@xiaomajia
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
08 Aug 2013, 14:33

They are stored on Spotware servers and are sent to the liquidity provider when the price reaches the order target price.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

xiaomajia
08 Aug 2013, 15:07

thank you

@xiaomajia

citikot
10 Aug 2013, 01:32

Could You, please, clarify if my broker is Roboforex it means that I'm sending a pending order to them, they are sending my order to Spotware, where the order stored until criteria met?

@citikot

kricka
10 Aug 2013, 01:49

Hi citicot,

a very good question, where is it stored? I think its stored at the Spotware server and handed over to the order stock at Roboforex as fast as the latency will permit. So the order will be at Roboforex when its executed. I'm not entirely sure that this is the way it works and some clarification is needed from Spotware. Good question!

@kricka

xiaomajia
10 Aug 2013, 11:30

The Roboforex liquidity provider is CMS ,so I think the order is sent to CMS directly through cTrader.

@xiaomajia

cAlgo_Fanatic
13 Aug 2013, 17:53

RE:

citikot said:

Could You, please, clarify if my broker is Roboforex it means that I'm sending a pending order to them, they are sending my order to Spotware, where the order stored until criteria met?

Your order is sent directly to cTrader server, it is stored there. Then the server sends it to the liquidity provider.

@cAlgo_Fanatic