Fibonacci Retracement BUG

Created at 20 Aug 2018, 17:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EK

eklon.sousa@gmail.com

Joined 28.02.2018

Fibonacci Retracement BUG
20 Aug 2018, 17:39

Hi guys!

I'm facing a lot of finabonacci retracement bug. I'm not sure if the fibo object just don't keep attached to the graph or by any ways it keeps like "offline" in the chart.

But the behavior is really strange. I need to restart plataform 4, 5 time per day to solve it.

Check out this video:

https://gyazo.com/5818bb9774646bb4d4ee5c9e24d773a5

@eklon.sousa@gmail.com
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Aug 2018, 17:43

Hi Eklon,

Which platform do you use? Desktop, Web? Can you send troubleshooting information (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, put the link of the discussion in the text and press submit)?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

eklon.sousa@gmail.com
20 Aug 2018, 17:45

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Eklon,

Which platform do you use? Desktop, Web? Can you send troubleshooting information (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, put the link of the discussion in the text and press submit)?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi!

I'm using desktop plataform.

I've sent a lot of times today and last week, but I didn't have this thread open yet. But I've sent one right now. If you filter by my C-Trader Id you will find all

@eklon.sousa@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Aug 2018, 08:43

Hi Eklon,

Troubleshooting information does not log the cTID. Can you please submit the link so that we can trace it down?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous