Real traders are being treated as beta testers by spotware

Created at 01 Jul 2018, 01:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LE

leohermoso

Joined 31.01.2016

Real traders are being treated as beta testers by spotware
01 Jul 2018, 01:37

I am officially out of ctrader! Every day the platform is worse, some minor bugs that literally FUCK all the trading, especially if you trade with bots. The platform closes, logs out, the position list returns wrongs values of the sum of nets, if you trade multiple accounts is even worse, one account will show another on history.

Real traders are being treated as beta testers by spotware. On Jun 20, one day of data for all JPY pairs just disappeared. 

One serious question.. Does anyone on  spotware team have ever placed a order on a live market? I doubt!

@leohermoso
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Jul 2018, 10:01

Hi leohermoso,

I am really sorry that you feel this way, however we have been taking seriously any bug reported by traders and we are releasing updates with many improvements on a frequent basis. It would be really helpful if you could give us some more information about the issues you experience so that we can investigate them and fix them.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous