IOS app add ons

Created at 19 Jun 2018, 14:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ZE

zedodia

Joined 30.05.2018

IOS app add ons
19 Jun 2018, 14:05

Just wondering if there will ever be the ability to add custom indicators into the iOS app for ctrader? Also will data (drawings) be able to be viewed when switching from pc to tablet. Would be good if what you draw in pc can be seen cross platform,

thanks.

@zedodia
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jun 2018, 14:23

Hi zedodia,

Implementing such functionality is not in our immediate plans. However, we intend to investigate the possiblitity of offering such features in one of the future versions.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Jobauma
19 Jan 2022, 20:59

Hi.

I was wondering if the ability to add custom indicators is a feature that can be implemented in the near future. I am using cTrader (FxPro) on an iMac (M1) with Parallels Desktop, but runs Windows very slowly. cTrader is almost impossible on my iMac, but on my MacBook Pro (Intel) Parallels Desktop runs faster. cTrader runs faster on my MacBook Pro.

I already have an iPad Pro, but I'm going to replace my MacBook Pro with another iPad Pro.

Best regards,

Johannes Hillestad Baumann

@Jobauma

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Jan 2022, 07:45

Hi Johannes,

We do not have such plans at the moment unfortunately.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous