Shortcut to change Tab

Created at 31 May 2018, 11:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

sifneos4fx

Joined 15.11.2017

Shortcut to change Tab
31 May 2018, 11:48

Hello Panagiotis

I must say, the new cTRader 3 is just perfect.I love all the new feautres and the integration of cAlgo as well the analytics, just great! Good work, my congratulations!

I was hoping to find two very important new shortcuts: 

• shortcut to cycle throught open charts, ctrl+tab or ctrl+arrow left and right
  • Even more important, arrow up and down just like a cTRader web to change the timeframe. 

Unfortunately they are not implemented. I am developer by my self, I know .Net and C++ well and I know, Shortcuts are out of the box and very very simple to implement. So, I have to ask and please excuse my critical asking, why is it, to spent so much time for new feautres -which are great by the way, but not giving some time to very basic and less time consuming functions like shortcuts. 

You know, especialy developers, love shortcuts. So, please, implement these two simple but extremely usefull shortcuts!

Best,

Patrick

@sifneos4fx
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 May 2018, 11:52

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the positive feedback. I will pass all your suggestions to the product team.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous