Option to not highlight the indicator and turn off label of indicator or have it underneath the crosshair

Created at 30 May 2018, 07:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DS

dsobey

Joined 29.05.2017

Option to not highlight the indicator and turn off label of indicator or have it underneath the crosshair
30 May 2018, 07:20

I only have a few moving averages on my chart

I regularly use the crosshair to check how may pips a movement was when looking back on a chart

Unfortunately whenever you move your mouse over a indicator for eg a moving average it highlights which is very noticable when your chart has a black background. This has been like this for a while and quite irritating

Also when for eg you move your crosshair to see how many pips a move was a huge label advising that yes this is a moving average covers the area you would read the number of pips

If possibe would there be a setting to adjust both of these at least to give me the option

Thanks

@dsobey
Replies

dsobey
30 May 2018, 07:31

I tried to add a screenshot but I am not able to

I tried to add a screenshot but I am not able to

@dsobey

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 May 2018, 11:20

Hi dsobey,

Thanks for the feedback. You can send the screenshot at community@spotware.com so that I can forward it to our product team.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

cbas229
27 Jun 2020, 22:05 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Did this problem ever get fixed? MA Label gets in the way of chart evaluation.

There needs to be a way to turn off the MA label every time you hover over it. It gets in the way of specific candlestick evaluation and it even shows up when in the process of drawing lines on the chart, which is a huge annoyance because sometimes you can't see the candle where the line will be drawn to.

@cbas229

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Jun 2020, 09:29

Hi cbas229,

It is in our plans to add an option for this in one of the future releases of cTrader.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

babanovac86
26 Feb 2023, 13:06

remove highlight fog

Hello. So, can we remove the highlight fog for indicators and label?

@babanovac86

darkblackmace
20 Aug 2024, 17:23 ( Updated at: 21 Aug 2024, 04:59 )

Hi

Unfortunately there is a problem with this indicators highlight on chart. Dear cTRADER Please fix it. Many thanks

@darkblackmace