NEW UPDATE HORRID. NEED HELP!

Created at 30 May 2018, 01:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TT

tt6052

Joined 30.05.2018

NEW UPDATE HORRID. NEED HELP!
30 May 2018, 01:38

Remove the left bar. Put it as a drop down option from the top menu bar.

Change the time frame defaults, I have to scroll down to change to 4HR and Higher.

Is there a way to remove 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 minutes like are u being serious.

Drawing tool bar has gone missing. Cant find any where to get it back.

Overall too clunky and messy, previous version way better.

Anyone have solutions to these problems pls reply.

@tt6052
Replies

vivo19
30 May 2018, 09:02

Yes scrolling down for 4h or higher timeframes is very annoying. We need ability to remove all these new timeframes 2,3,4,6,7,8,9.

@vivo19

tt6052
31 May 2018, 07:30

I know its horrid, 

another thing detaching a chart and closing the detached chart would reattach it. This is now changed to actaully closing the chart, who made this change and please revert it.

@tt6052

Andrew_Parish
01 Jun 2018, 00:06

Yes the new 3.0 UI is terrible. There is so much wasted and unnecessary screen space being used with many options and settings hidden away in random places. Just awful.

@Andrew_Parish

niwi@niwi.nz
01 Jun 2018, 10:22

Additionally, a tooltip of the indicators superimposed over the measuring tool, so i can't clearly see the number of pips there are between some candle and some other that is located near one indicator (Moving Average is a good example), please, fix that, is very very uncomfortable.

@niwi@niwi.nz

Mykhaylo Loboyko
01 Jun 2018, 12:14 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Hello!

Thanks for the valuable feedback regarding the recent update. We will be taking all of your comments into consideration. 

Regarding, detaching a chart and closing the detached chart. You can reattach the chart using Reattach Chart button in the top right corner of the chart area specifically designed for this purpose.

@Mykhaylo Loboyko

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Jun 2018, 11:09

RE:

niwi@niwi.nz said:

Additionally, a tooltip of the indicators superimposed over the measuring tool, so i can't clearly see the number of pips there are between some candle and some other that is located near one indicator (Moving Average is a good example), please, fix that, is very very uncomfortable.

Hi, please see below
/forum/ctrader-support/13145

@PanagiotisCharalampous

tt6052
06 Jun 2018, 05:41 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Yes, I understand that button is there. I am just pointing out it was more easier before, where youd just hit the X and the chart would reattach, I assume quite a number of people would have lost their charts due to this change.

Mykhaylo Loboyko said:

Hello!

Thanks for the valuable feedback regarding the recent update. We will be taking all of your comments into consideration. 

Regarding, detaching a chart and closing the detached chart. You can reattach the chart using Reattach Chart button in the top right corner of the chart area specifically designed for this purpose.

@tt6052