cTrader icmarkets updated today. Two problems find.

Created at 30 May 2018, 00:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PI

pieroim

Joined 03.04.2018

cTrader icmarkets updated today. Two problems find.
30 May 2018, 00:22

Hi,

- first of all I can't send comunicatios to the developers because when I go in the Help -> Contact menu I receive an app error.

- another problem is that I can't see in the chart eurusd the positions that now go to open, only the old (before the update) positions are on the chart. The new positions are only in the Position list. From there I can close or modify them.

Can be because I have 17 opened positions in eurusd? I installed cTrader in a laptop too and I have the same problems.. so there is a software problem here.

Can you help me? Is very frustrating not to see the new positions in the chrt..

Than's

Piero

@pieroim
Replies

Astroke
30 May 2018, 00:30

Hi,

right click / viewing options / Positions ?

@Astroke

pieroim
30 May 2018, 09:56

No, it is scrive and on the chart I see the old positions, but I dont see the new positions..
@pieroim

pieroim
30 May 2018, 09:58

No it is active..
@pieroim

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 May 2018, 11:46

Hi pieroim,

1) Thanks for letting us know about the exception. We will investiage.

2) With cTrader 3.0 a limitation of 15 positions that can be displayed has been introduced, mainly for performance reasons. We will improve this functionality by making this number adjustable by the user.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

pieroim
30 May 2018, 11:52

Ok, Thank's. It is a good idea to make this functionality adjustable.

I like cTrader 3. An important step ahead.

Good job.

Piero

@pieroim

pieroim
30 May 2018, 12:13

A more intersting solutions would be to insert in the position list a flag option near the positions to decide to disply or not the position in the chart. This would be interesting to have a clear chart with only the positions that we want study. Wery interesting when we have too close positions that are covered and that becomes difficult to manage graphically (stop loss, take profit, etc.)

I know that this is more complex to implement, I am a programmer and I know, accept it as a suggestion.

@pieroim

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Jun 2018, 11:14

Hi all,

We have released an update. See below

/forum/ctrader-support/13145

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous