laging and freezing

Created at 29 May 2018, 22:42
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PR

procumulative@gmail.com

Joined 29.05.2018

laging and freezing
29 May 2018, 22:42

Hi,

congrats for your new update, but its worse than before.
I have multiple charts opened (12) attached to platform with indicators (volume, 

- during event platform isnt responding, I have to restart (major problem from previous version)
- new version has issues with moving of limit orders of existing position (I do maximize window of chart before I do that)
platform isnt responding, I have to again restart, sometimes it even crash (PREVIOUS VERSION DIDNT HAVE THIS ISSUE)
in other words position management is slow and another problem occures on chart where I have managet position somehow, I cant scroll to the end of chat.

You definitelly have to repair this ASAP otherwise its impossible to use it for trading!!!

Regards

My suggestion: go back to to version 2 and beta test your new version, because its a complete mess...

@procumulative@gmail.com
Replies

ctid481452
30 May 2018, 02:12

Agreed

@ctid481452

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 May 2018, 11:16

Hi procumulative@gmail.com,

Thanks for the feedback, I will forward to the product team for investigation. Note that cTrader 3.0 was in Beta for the last three months. I would also suggest that you make a clean installation and let us know if it resolves the issues.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

acrigney
02 Nov 2022, 13:54

RE: Freezes happen all the time

Guys its been months now and still the stability of the new versions that you added for support of .net 6 have made the platform very unstable.

I have very high performance computers colocated in NY and London and my PC at home and I regularly am seeing the screen freeze when I change bot instances and I am still unable to debug ANY old bot or new bot built with .net 6.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Thanks for the feedback, I will forward to the product team for investigation. Note that cTrader 3.0 was in Beta for the last three months. I would also suggest that you make a clean installation and let us know if it resolves the issues.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@acrigney

opusensemble
07 Jan 2023, 18:02

RE: RE: Freezes happen all the time

acrigney, were you able to solve this?

acrigney said:

Guys its been months now and still the stability of the new versions that you added for support of .net 6 have made the platform very unstable.

I have very high performance computers colocated in NY and London and my PC at home and I regularly am seeing the screen freeze when I change bot instances and I am still unable to debug ANY old bot or new bot built with .net 6.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@opusensemble