latest update

Created at 10 May 2018, 19:33
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TT

ttdezo

Joined 17.08.2017

latest update
10 May 2018, 19:33

Just downloaded  latest version of C tarder. Im not even able to start this program. Just blank windows with spinning something in  center. of windows. This is a PC  with Windows 7 , that migt be the problem.  I tried it on my laptop ,  Win 10 , it works there but I can hardly recognise it. I had a bunch of  T34 chart , many templates , I took me  a lot of time to set my system up. T34 carts were simply dleted , templates deleted , everything is different , this cloud thing is a joke , they  modifie this , whatever they want.Thi is a mess. An average update for C trader takes 5-10 years , hopfully we dont have to wait another decade before they fix this latest "update'.

@ttdezo
Replies

ttdezo
10 May 2018, 20:58

after several restart , reinstallation I was able to make platform work. Different but works , I can put things back together again  I can mention a positive thing too. It seems to me platform is faster , responds faster when I open charts or make changes. . So I do not complain any more , it will be working again....

@ttdezo