Open existing Demo account into Ctrader 3.0 Beta

Created at 03 Mar 2018, 09:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AM

amsman

Joined 22.11.2016

Open existing Demo account into Ctrader 3.0 Beta
03 Mar 2018, 09:30

Have been testing my Bots and Indicators on Ctrader 3.0 Beta with no issues so far...... looks good.

Stupid question...... Is is possible to open an existing Demo account (Ctrader 2.0?) in Ctrader 3.0.

I would like to walk through the NEW Data Analysis feature with a Demo with 6 months history....

Thanks in Advance....

@amsman
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Mar 2018, 10:36

Hi amsman,

If the account is a Spotware cTrader demo account then you can open it. If you login with your cTID to the new Spotware cTrader Beta, you should be able to see all your previous accounts listed.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

sifneos4fx
30 Apr 2018, 19:11

RE:

Hi Panagioti

In my case it is not the case, my prevous demo accounts are not listed within cTRader 3 Beta, I am also not able to sign in manually with one of me demo accounts. why?

Best,

Patrick

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi amsman,

If the account is a Spotware cTrader demo account then you can open it. If you login with your cTID to the new Spotware cTrader Beta, you should be able to see all your previous accounts listed.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@sifneos4fx

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 May 2018, 12:43

Hi Patrick,

Please send an email to feedback@spotware.com so that they can check the issue. Mention the trading accounts you are talking about.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous