Difference price data

Created at 29 Jan 2018, 08:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NG

nguyenbaocuong

Joined 16.09.2017

Difference price data
29 Jan 2018, 08:14

Dear cTrader,

Today, I see the difference of price data between ctrader software and ctrader web/mobile in many currencies

In ctrader software doesn't have the gap, but in web/mobile has.

Which is right?

@nguyenbaocuong
Replies

trend_meanreversion
31 Jan 2018, 12:47 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

nguyenbaocuong said:

Dear cTrader,

Today, I see the difference of price data between ctrader software and ctrader web/mobile in many currencies

In ctrader software doesn't have the gap, but in web/mobile has.

Which is right?

I found the same issue in last 2-3 days in cTrader. Basically cTrader is not able to load properly the chart data so if you change it to some other timeFrame and come back to your original TimeFrame, charts will be all good.

@trend_meanreversion

Spotware
31 Jan 2018, 12:50

Hi trend_meanreversion,

Thanks for letting us know. Our team is already looking at this. Could you also please tell us your browser/platform and/or mobile device you use?

Best Regards,

@Spotware

trend_meanreversion
31 Jan 2018, 15:33

RE:

Spotware said:

Hi trend_meanreversion,

Thanks for letting us know. Our team is already looking at this. Could you also please tell us your browser/platform and/or mobile device you use?

Best Regards,

Hi, i have faced this issue only my local PC ( windows 10 ) with cTrader desktop application .( Chrome) cTrader web or mobile is working fine for me. 

@trend_meanreversion