Not able to login to desktop cTrader

Created at 23 Jan 2018, 11:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

trend_meanreversion

Joined 31.07.2014

Not able to login to desktop cTrader
23 Jan 2018, 11:40

Hi cTrader team,

Today i am not able to login to my desktop cTrader( ICMarkets ) using my cTID or individual accounts credentials . It is just showing "Reconnecting.." and clearly it gets connected ,but instantenously gets disconnected with again trying to Reconnect. 

I am able to connect via web cTrader and even cAlgo is working fine with the accounts/CTID. Can you please clarify because clearly it is not broker related as i can login on web cTrader & cAlgo. Please advise.

-TRMR

@trend_meanreversion
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Jan 2018, 12:09

Hi trend_meanreversion,

There are no general issues with cTrader at the moment. Can you please send some more information (your cTID, your trading account) to feedback@spotware.com so that our support team can troubleshoot? Also please send us some troubleshooting information. You can do so by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Shift + T and press Submit on the form that appears. It the textbox, please put the link to this discussion.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

trend_meanreversion
23 Jan 2018, 14:41

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi trend_meanreversion,

There are no general issues with cTrader at the moment. Can you please send some more information (your cTID, your trading account) to feedback@spotware.com so that our support team can troubleshoot? Also please send us some troubleshooting information. You can do so by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Shift + T and press Submit on the form that appears. It the textbox, please put the link to this discussion.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi mate, it has magically fixed itself :) . Now everything seems fine.

@trend_meanreversion

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Jan 2018, 14:43

Hi trend_meanreversion,

I am happy to hear that. In the future, keep in mind the above procedure to help us with troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous