Less history in desktop version than web ctrader?

Created at 13 Dec 2017, 14:21
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

tradingu

Joined 24.12.2015

Less history in desktop version than web ctrader?
13 Dec 2017, 14:21

Desktop version which is supposedly more powerful only goes as far back as 4 December on 5M charts as of today, but the web version goes back to 5 November? 

Why is that? Shoudn't desktop version be more powerful and support longer history?

@tradingu
Replies

Spotware
13 Dec 2017, 15:49

Hi Tradingu, 

What symbol are you looking at? And which Broker's cTrader are you looking at? 

Thank You.

@Spotware

tradingu
14 Dec 2017, 14:19

I was using real IC market account. I tried multiple instruments and time period and result was the same. Web ctrader always has more history than desktop ctrader. 

Now I have created a demo icmarket account and even now web trader has a month worth of more history on 5M EURUSD.

@tradingu

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Dec 2017, 15:32

Hi tradingu,

I just tried this with EURUSD in m5 timeframe and cTrader Desktop has far more history than cTrader Web. Would you like to provide me with a specific symbol and some screenshots to try it myself?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

tradingu
20 Dec 2017, 14:55

I can confirm that I am not able to replicate this issue any more. So we can consider it closed. 

But please have a look at the issue of "Tick Charts disappear when I zoom out" which I have raised in another thread, it is still appearing and I have tested in on Fxpro, ctrader, live and demo accounts, different computers and different browsers. I was able to replicate it on all of them. Thanks. 

@tradingu