Protect the Close All button.

Created at 12 Jul 2013, 13:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DI

diogene823

Joined 20.05.2013

Protect the Close All button.
12 Jul 2013, 13:07

Hi guys,

cTrader it's a beautiful and powerfull platform, but i think that it's very important to protect the button "Close All" because in the moment of high volatility if you will close the last trade on list you risk to push the button "Close All" (one time i have 4000 demoeuro lost in cause of this... luckily only demo euro).

I know that exist the quicktrade options but it is for all button:the normal close button for the single trade and the close all button.

But the single click it's convenient for the normal trade but not for the "Close All" button.

The double click it's the same because if you get used to it you'll also double-click on the wrong button.

The options that open another window if you will close one trade it's perfect for the close all button but very bad for the normal trade above all for the scalping...

This is even more important if you use the platform on a Virtual Server like me, because the
small visual defects and small delays of remote control increase this problem!!!

Thank's for the attention and
I wish you good work and success!!!

@diogene823
Replies

diogene823
12 Jul 2013, 13:10

sorry for the words run together it's a problem of the forum because before i submit the message was normal...

@diogene823

kricka
13 Jul 2013, 03:25

Hi diogene823,

i fully agree with you, way too easy to hit the Close All when intending to hit the last trade in the list. I have suggested to the developer team to include buttons for the Close All, Close winners, Close losers, Close orders, Reverse etc. on the right side of the screen, in the toolbar area. Then you can even have cAlgo or cTrader in full screen too without even seeing the position list. If you trade on smaller devices like a laptop or a tablet its a necessity to have the platform in full screen. Hope they fix it. 

@kricka

cAlgo_Fanatic
16 Jul 2013, 17:29

Your suggestions are noted and will be taken into consideration. Thank you.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

diogene823
17 Jul 2013, 11:48

Thank's Support,

just wondering who you thought.

@kricka you idea was good, but i think that i's more simple for the developers add an option to Quicktrade with a flag "will you confirm always the close all button?"

and with the flag, if you click on close all button appears a popup whit the question if you will continue or not.

Bye

@diogene823