Can't log in via iOS app using cTrader ID

Created at 09 Oct 2017, 05:43
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

jaredthirsk

Joined 18.12.2015

Can't log in via iOS app using cTrader ID
09 Oct 2017, 05:43

Hi, I have an iPhone 6+ and a few weeks ago I noticed it stopped saving my theme setting (I prefer dark but it kept reverting to light.)  Now, I cannot log in using my cTDN ID.  I successfully log in via safari, and it shows my user account ID in the menu, and it offers to open up in cTrader ('Open this page in "IC Markets cTrader"?'), but I am taken back to the login screen and I am not logged in.

@jaredthirsk
Replies

jaredthirsk
09 Oct 2017, 05:48

Update: I updated my app in the App Store, but now instead of saying "Open this page in ...__" it doesn't do that, and I am stuck at a website.  My options are to change my language or log out or view my profile.

@jaredthirsk

jaredthirsk
09 Oct 2017, 05:54

RE:

jaredthirsk said:

Update: I updated my app in the App Store, but now instead of saying "Open this page in ...__" it doesn't do that, and I am stuck at a website.  My options are to change my language or log out or view my profile.

... same thing on iPad.  All I see is the webpage "Why cTrader ID improves my trading experience".

@jaredthirsk

... Deleted by UFO ...

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Oct 2017, 09:34

Hi jaredthirsk,

We have reported the issue and will be fixed soon. Till then, as a workaround when it stucks on this webpage, you can  try to relaunch application.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous