Ctrader platform questions

Created at 30 Sep 2017, 21:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DO

dordkash@gmail.com

Joined 30.09.2017

Ctrader platform questions
30 Sep 2017, 21:37

I change some setting in a Position or History tab,but when i close platform and open it,my changes is reset to defulte mode,how To save it forever

?When i check my closed positions in history tab,How can i know that wich position was order?,wich position opened by me

When click on positions in History tab and plaform show it on the chart,platform show to me opening and closing points but Dosn't show TP or SL points

How can I know these

Thank you for your help

@dordkash@gmail.com
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Oct 2017, 09:37 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Hi dordkash@gmail.com,

Which setting would you like to be saved exactly? 

Regarding position information, you can go to History tab, select Deal Information and then Position Details. In the Position Info window that will open you can see all relevant information for this position. See below

Let me know if the above information is helpful for you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dordkash@gmail.com
03 Oct 2017, 08:49 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi dordkash@gmail.com,

Which setting would you like to be saved exactly? 

Regarding position information, you can go to History tab, select Deal Information and then Position Details. In the Position Info window that will open you can see all relevant information for this position. See below

Let me know if the above information is helpful for you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@dordkash@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Oct 2017, 09:02

Hi dordkash@gmail.com,

These settings are saved and kept after cTrader closes and reopens. We checked this on Spotware cTrader and works fine. Could you please tell us the broker you are using to check it further?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dordkash@gmail.com
03 Oct 2017, 10:45

RE:

Hi dordkash@gmail.com,

These settings are saved and kept after cTrader closes and reopens. We checked this on Spotware cTrader and works fine. Could you please tell us the broker you are using to check it further?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

HI

Many thanks for your help

I work with ROBOFOREX and FXPRO but have this problem with both

@dordkash@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Oct 2017, 15:57

Hi dordkash@gmail.com,

Thanks for the additional info. I tried both broker platforms but I could still not reproduce it. It might be something specific with your computer. Could you please send troubleshooting information to our quality assurance team so that they can investigate further? In order to do so, please press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T and in the form that pops up, provide a description of the issue and press Submit. The necessary information will be sent to the support team and they will be able to investigate if something is going wrong.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dordkash@gmail.com
04 Oct 2017, 10:27 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Hi

this problem has been solved

I enabled this option(picture) to fix the 4K problem,for this reason

Ct not save my change

Hi dordkash@gmail.com,

Thanks for the additional info. I tried both broker platforms but I could still not reproduce it. It might be something specific with your computer. Could you please send troubleshooting information to our quality assurance team so that they can investigate further? In order to do so, please press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T and in the form that pops up, provide a description of the issue and press Submit. The necessary information will be sent to the support team and they will be able to investigate if something is going wrong.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@dordkash@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Oct 2017, 10:43

Dear dordkash@gmail.com,

We are happy that you found a solution to your problem. Thanks for sharing the solution as well! It will be useful for other cTrader users that experience the same issue.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous