Set Advanced Protection

Created at 08 Jul 2013, 13:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FL

FlatLander

Joined 27.06.2013

Set Advanced Protection
08 Jul 2013, 13:14

Hi,

I noticed a new feature when right-clicking a position. The feature is called "Set Advanced Protection" and looks awesome. Unfortunately, it doesn't seems to work! I tried the Trailing Stopp Loss but it never  triggers. Please advise.

Thanks,
Flatlander

@FlatLander
Replies

cAlgo_Development
08 Jul 2013, 14:07

Sorry for this, feature is not finished now so it will apper next relese (in two weeks).

@cAlgo_Development

Mocean
10 Jul 2013, 11:49

Hi Spotware - could you please provide details of this Advanced Protection enhancement?

I'm considering engaging a programmer to devleop a Robot but sounds like what I want might be covered in this enhancement.

Could you also confirm if this feature will be able to be set as a default global trade setting, like the SL / TP on the one click settings? PLEASE add this! Having it as a trade modification after execution is a major hassle and limits its use for fast scalping or news event trades. Traders need the ability to enable BEFORE execution, not post execution.

Could I offer a more appropriate name "Trade Manager".

@Mocean