Why ctrader?

Created at 15 Sep 2017, 11:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Uche

Joined 25.10.2012

Why ctrader?
15 Sep 2017, 11:56

I am going to give a few reasons to stick with ctrader especially to newer traders who are still undecided on the right platform.

1. Transparency: Nobody wants their broker messing with trades for more profit but it's a reality most of us have faced before making the switch to ctrader.From a business point of view,brokerages are striving to make more money and don't care if it means your loss. 
  2. Execution: There have been a few comparative tests on websites to determine the better platform in terms of execution and ctrader came tops.Also,execution speed can mean the deference between a profit and a loss with some strategies hence it's an important consideration.
  3. Profitability: Yes,you can make profits with ctrader by doing the right things smartly.The image below is for illustration only.The account was started with £200.https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Rm4scTRSuKQ1pRR2FtNko4OEU

Please lets help support this company,spread the word.

@Uche
Replies

Uche
18 Sep 2017, 11:11 ( Updated at: 15 Jan 2024, 14:51 )

If your're inexperienced and don't have a working strategy,I advice you use the [Geppypro] strategy which was produced from the Stable algorithm.Both are part of my unconventional strategy portfolio that maintain performance.Don't gamble with your equity.

@Uche